2016 Wrap Up : A Year of TV, Movies, & Chance the Rapper
Episode oniTunesStitcherGoogle PlayDownload
2016 is finally over. With our first year of podcasting over and a catalogue full of pop-culture entertainment that we drank through this year, it's time for a little wrap up.
With special guest Dave Cumming , from Outer Woods Media (http://outerwoodsmedia.com/), Murda & Cait run through all the most influential pieces of pop-culture that affected their 2016. Bey, Chance the Rapper, Star Wars, Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Stranger Things, all of the above (and tons that we missed).
And please rate and subscribe as we ring in the new year and prep for 2017!
Cheers To The Rapture!
- 1 ½ tablespoons of homemade Cranberry Rosemary Jam
- 2 ounces of Gin
- Dry Champagne floater
- Rosemary Sprig for Garnish
- In a tall cocktail glass, combine jam and gin with ice and stir until well combined. Strain into a champagne flute, fill with champagne to the top and garnish with rosemary. Enjoy!Cranberry Rosemary Jam Recipe
- 12 ounce bag of fresh or unthawed frozen cranberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 4 whole sprigs of rosemary
- 1 cup of water
Place all ingredients in a 2 quart saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn heat down and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. Once jam has thicken, pour through a fine mesh strainer to discard seeds and skins and refrigerate for at least an hour before eating. Mixture should continue to thicken as it cools.